Friday, April 23, 2010

A Project To Come

I've been hoping to work on some more furniture, but I've also been hoping to come across a great deal. Today was the day!

I found two tables (an end table and a coffee table) on Craigslist for $25!! They are both solid oak. Scratched up, but with beautiful bones and ready to be painted! Although I'm not yet sure what color I'm doing,I'm so excited.

Enjoy the pictures and I will hopefully soon have a reveal.




{Ignore the fact that they are in my van/garage...the only downside to the solid part is that they are so heavy and I can't move them myself!}

Why I'm so excited:

The Caroline Bedside Table from Pottery Barn for $349


or

The Preston Cocktail Table from Ballard Designs for $349


I love the coffee table too. I would have paid the $25 just for the side table, but to have the coffee table too. Such a deal. And look at those chunky legs! (only a compliment when talking about furniture or children whose age can still be discussed in number of months)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh! Very neat tables! Good for you. I'm anxious to see what you do with them.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!