Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Tip...Frame Pictures/Magazine Pictures for Art

I wanted to dress up our foyer and hallway with some holiday cheer...but the decorating budget was zero. So, I pulled out my holiday magazines that had come and then been tucked away. There was art and holiday cheer for free!

(This tip works the best with smaller pictures; it is a little less obvious that they are magazine pages that way! Thanks to my December issue of Better Homes and Gardens and my holiday issue of Pottery Barn)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!