Monday, February 15, 2010

Music to my Heart

Sometimes one comes across a resource that is brilliant. A resource, that I would spend time drooling over, if I did not have kids asking for breakfast. I will be back during nap time! I thought I would share so you can enjoy too. Be still my beating heart; a whole site dedicated to advancing one's obsession with having a spot for everything. And, not just a spot for everything, but a cute container that fits in that spot. Enjoy.


Organize.com


I'd love to hear what you are attracted too. What space do you love to organize?

I will leave you with some eye candy that will inspire you to organize!





{Pictures are from Better Homes and Garden Online}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!