Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guest Room Reveal

I so enjoyed putting this room together. I wanted a vintage hotel feel to it...but I wanted my decor to mean something. I wanted my guests to feel special.

Quick Decor Rundown:

Bedding:
Bed...St Vincent's De Paul Thrift Store
Sheets...Ross
Grey Comforter/2 Euro Shams...Ikea (Such thick quality, I LOVE this)
White Down Comforter/Cover...Ikea
Throw Pillows...Target
Damask Curtains...Target
Clock...Fred Meyer
Black n White Photos...My talented sister in law, Emily. (She has taken a lot of my photos that I have, such as birthday parties and family pics)
Door Knob...gift from my brother in law. I believe from Michael's
Old Frame...my friend Betsey
Nesting boxes...Lettered Cottage
Frames...lots of places. All were painted white
Milk glass...Goodwill
Pillow in box...made by my Momma. It's the ring bearer's pillow from my wedding and has some lace from her wedding dress.
Mercury Glass...Costco Set
Tea Set...garage sale
Wash Bowl...Great Grandmother's

Enjoy the Tour!












1 comment:

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!