Monday, October 24, 2011

After All This Time

Thank you for following this blog. Thank you for encouraging me to pursue a dream that the Lord has given me and for caring about my projects!! I have decided to start blogging on wordpress and merge our family blog with the design blog. It's very exciting and I hope you're able to jump on over there, follow, and start enjoying the new stories and design that comes from having a break and coming back with a deep renewed sense of excitement and inspiration! I will now soley be blogging at Glass House Design. Check it out!! Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!