Monday, January 18, 2010

A Fresh Beginning...

This is a new blog for me, apart from our family's site, to record my design endeavors. Yes, I am a mommy. I am also a design girl who loves sophisticated design in real living. This blog is the beginning of a design business, I hope. I want to inspire you, assist you, and love you while you learn to love and live in your home.

The name: Bananas and Damask Interiors.

Bananas are the "real living" while Damask is "sophistication"
Real living in Sophisticated Settings.

Come away with me and learn to breathe again.

Anna

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME SWEETIE! Love it...been meaning to turn my blog into my business one too, might have to get a second instead. You did soooo good! I'd hire you ;)Michelle
    ( Designing M )

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!