Monday, March 14, 2011

Kitchen Faucet



This beautiful thing is the American Standard (4332.300.002)Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Lever Handle, in case you feel the need to introduce yourself.

It's new to the market and beautiful in all it's streamlined goodness and polished chrome intrigue.

I knew it was perfect for my house based on the following:

1. It matched my appliances

2. It was one hole (and would greatly minimize sink mildew that tends to creep around each hole, even in the cleanest homes)

3. My husband likes the pull-out sprayer; I like that you can't tell it's a pull-out faucet

4. It's from a quality company and it will look good for years to come.

We chose to purchase from a local company, but there are many sites online that have great selection to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!