Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day #1...Project #1. The Baseboards

We're out of town for a few days, so I worked on a few of my "days" before leaving. Hence the multiple days and projects, that are actually posted on the same day!

I really wanted to get my baseboards cleaned up. Usually I noticed how much they needed it right before leaving because the house was being shown or right before someone came over. It's not like you wake up in the morning just wishing that there was nothing on your calendar...so you could just have a fun afternoon washing your baseboards!

So, I did it. It's accomplished. I'll let you in on a little secret too. The Kirkland brand of baby wipes, from Costco, did the trick. Cleaned my baseboards and ceiling fans like magic. They're inexpensive and disposable...magic, I tell you!

A little pack of these:



Make these:




Look Brand New! Please note that your arms (from scrubbing) and your knees (from kneeling) will become quite sore during the process...just like any form of beauty, baseboard beauty is achieved through patience, time, and hard work!

Project #1 is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!