Thursday, December 2, 2010

At Home for Christmas

I showed you the play room festivities, but here is downstairs. It's more of the classic tones...the grown up decor. The holidays have so many different tones, I feel that it's fine to have different tones in your home as well. Just avoid doing it all in the same space. Avoid the clashing or busy looks.


















When the weather calms...we'll work on outdoors!

Linking up on

Christmas Home Tours 2010 at the Nesting Place




Previously On:

southern hospitality

and


It's a Blog Party


and

Hooked on Houses


and

Crazy Domestic


and

The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so festive and bright!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!