Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breath of Fresh Air

"Throw open the doors, and let in the light. Make your home a happy gathering spot, a family refuge, a personal exclamation--it's SPRING!


I saw this quote in the new May issue of Better Homes and Gardens. It caught my attention lately because this season of spring is so inspiring, especially in our homes. The colors are bright and the air is fresh and it's popular to clean obsessively!

I took the opportunity to catch some spring in my home. Enjoy the pictures and let yourself be inspired by the ideas or colors.

Outside: Breathe in the blossoms and decorate in color!







Inside: Pull Back the curtains and open the doors. Enjoy the natural light and fresh air!





Inside: Let the outside elements in!
These are flowers from my yard that instantly freshen up my table and these little birds are ones I found from an adorable boutique in Sisters, OR when my family was on vacation!




Enjoy your day, take a breath of fresh air, and be inspired!

Linking to:

Inspired Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!