Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mantel Redecorated

My living room mantel was begging for a new look, so I went shopping in the rest of my house and honored it's request! I love how it turned out; it feels springy and fresh. A good feeling with all the sunshine we've been having!






{I wrote "welcome" with the new chalk ink I ordered, information here...I really love how they work. Please don't hesitate to ask if you want to know how I did something or where I shopped for one of my items}

Linking to:



2 comments:

  1. Very cute look! I'm also loving that dark vertical stripe on the wall! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! I especially love the topiary, I have thing for them right now! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!