Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Memory for Sophie

My mom gave me a picture a little bit ago that was hanging in my room when I was little. It's a precious print of a little girl rocking her baby.

I wanted it for my little girl's room, but I was not loving the frame. Enter a little yellow paint and my favorite wood stain. Now it's an antique looking frame for a little girl's room. I am so glad my daughter can enjoy this picture too.

I made the "happily ever after" sign a while ago for her room. It will hang beneath the picture, as soon as my hubby comes home to help me!





I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!