Thursday, May 27, 2010

Old Refridgerator

Another item that my dearest friend Betsey had in the garage sale, that mysteriously made its way into my home, were 2 blue, metal drawers from an old refrigerator. SO cute! I love them.

I used one to organize all of my cleaning supplies underneath my sink. The other one is on my son's dresser holding his pacifiers and books. I only have a picture of underneath my sink because the other placement is in the room of a sleeping child...that's common knowledge, no matter how desperate you are for a cute blog picture...you. do. NOT. disturb. a. sleeping. baby.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!