Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I'm participating in the 10 Projects in 10 Days Challenge over at The Shabby Chic Cottage! Hop on over if you'd like to join in as well.
1. Organize Drawer by Refrigerator...Giving new identity to the household junk drawer
2. Paint Rocking Chair in baby boy's room because he is more of a little man now and doesn't need it in his room anymore.
3. Clean entire house's baseboards
4. Make something AMAZING with big huge picture frame that has no glass
5. Touch up paint in little man's room.
6. Scrub bathtub
7. Finish generation art and hang it all in the little lady's room.
8. Fix, Repaint, Get new handle and chicken wire for old screen door
9. buy a magic eraser and use it on the white beadboard wall in dining room
10. Finish putting stuff in garage sale pile
Yeah for turning up the "doing dial" and getting things done!