Friday, March 19, 2010

Do You Need a Consultation?

I just finished a design consultation and I thought I would share what exactly you get when you set up a consultation with me. On the side of my page it states that you can schedule to have a detailed room consultation for $30 an hour. Follow this link and you can view the notes I put together for you afterward. This is the one I just sent off to the client. Each set of notes is specific to you and the rooms we have discussed when I meet with you. If you are not in the area, you can e-mail pictures of the space and we can talk over the phone or by e-mail together.

If you want assistance turning these suggestions into reality, I can do that as well.

I look forward to working with you and helping you fall in love with your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!