Saturday, March 27, 2010

Project Saturday

I hope everyone has plans for a great weekend! Come up with a short list of realistic expectations. You will feel like you accomplished such a great feat, if you are realistic with your time. Even if it is one project or just one area to organize...having it accomplished will enable you to enjoy your weekend and start your week feeling like a refreshed champ!

I myself am planning to scheme as I enjoy the paint color fan-decks that just came from Pottery Barn. I love when that big brown truck is pulling up to my house! Thanks Mr. UPS. I also have amazing plans for my sister's birthday present, but the day isn't for a couple of weeks...so no reveal yet.

Maybe a trip to Bring Recycling if I can inspire the hubby!

Go, enjoy your Saturday, and be inspired for something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!