Sunday, March 21, 2010

Joining in Some Mantel Inspiration

I have chosen to join in the Mantel Mania fun that Layla, from Lettered Cottage, is talking about in her recent posts. Her button link in on the side of my page. I love her blog, and would love to try a lot of her ideas...in another time and house! Here is my corner mantel that brings such trouble in decorating and such joy in completing a "look." Hope you can enjoy the pictures and can find inspiration for your mantel. Hop on over to her page and find even more pictures.

Previous Mantel Decor:




Here is my updated Springtime Mantel:






I am a big fan in rotating decor and giving it a new purpose. It refreshes your space, allows you to enjoy a new look, and does not cost anything. Sometimes you will need a new item to complete the transformation, but it will not cost you near the same as if you replaced every piece.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have been inspired by Layla's blog to jazz up my mantel too! Your's looks great! Love the name of your blog also!

    Stop by my painting blog and say hello sometime!

    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Bananas and Damask Interiors! I'm so glad you have stopped by and very thankful you are choosing to leave a comment. I appreciate feedback and love to answer any questions!

I hope you have a new idea to put to use or a new inspiration for your home after joining me today. My desire is to encourage you with realistic ideas that can be achieved with any budget or home.

So go...be inspired by real living in sophisticated settings!